A properly designed, cleaned, and sealed duct system provides a more comfortable, energy efficient, and safer home. To verify and improve duct performance anywhere in Eugene, OR and surrounding areas, call on the experts at Pacific Air Comfort. Our NATE-certified, factory trained, drug-free technicians utilize industry-leading technology and procedures to effectively diagnose, clean, and seal ductwork. Family owned, Pacific Air Comfort prioritizes exceptional customer service and value.
Efficient Duct Sealing Services
In the typical home, approximately 30% of the heated or cooled air transported by the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and improperly connected ducts. Pacific Air Comfort provides a quick, non-invasive, and cost-effective sealing process, optimizing duct performance and enhancing the comfort and health of your home.
Some of the many benefits of Duct Sealing include:
- Superior Comfort – Combats uneven temperature, drafts, and rooms that tend to feel either overheated or too cold.
- Indoor Air Quality – Reduces the risk of pollutants, such as insulation particles, dust, pollen, chemicals, and fumes, from entering ducts, getting circulated through the home, and leading to health issues.
- Protect Safety – Avoid combustion gases from appliances such as water heaters, clothes dryers, and furnaces backdrafting.
- Trim Costs – Even minor flaws in the ductwork diminishes HVAC efficiency, allowing heated or cooled air to escape, while drawing in unconditioned, outside air.
- Environmental Rewards – Trimming energy usage reduces the amount of air pollution generated.
- HVAC Reliability & Longevity – Minimizing the workload of heating and cooling equipment lessens wear and tear and increases service life and dependability.
Duct Cleaning From the Professionals
The knowledgeable, experienced HVAC specialists from Pacific Air Comfort provide accurate duct cleaning service throughout Springfield and Eugene, OR. Removing stubborn contaminants, we optimize airflow and protect the comfort, cleanliness, and health of the home.
Some of the many benefits of Duct Cleaning include:
- Indoor Air Quality – If pollutants, allergens, and mold settle in the ductwork, these contaminants may become airborne during heating/cooling cycles, spread throughout the house, and be inhaled by occupants.
- Improved Comfort – Eliminating the clog of debris within the duct system promotes maximum airflow and more even temperatures throughout the home.
- Lower Utility Costs – Optimum airflow reduces the workload of heating/cooling equipment and boosts energy efficiency.
- Lengthens HVAC Service Life – Lessening wear and tear on HVAC components increases reliability and longevity.
- Cleaner Indoor Environment – Combating the spread of dust and debris from vents reduces cleaning requirements.
- Fresher Smell – Duct cleaning eliminates odor-causing particles from within the system for a fresher smelling home.